German Cement Georgia (www.germancement.ge) has awarded Sustained Visions with an order for Concept Development and Project Management for their cement plant in Kaspi, Georgia.
The project will be commissioned during the first half 2020.
German Cement’s Project Objectives are:
- Top of class customer service for bulk and bagged cement customers
- Short loading times and fast order processing
- Improved quality of Cement products
- Improved product portfolio
- Offering 24/7 operation of loading facilities
- High availability of modernized cement plant
Scope of the Project:
- Automated feeding systems of production plant
- Closed circuit conversion of Ball mill with installation of dynamic separators
- Increase of silo capacity
- Dispatch automation for automatic order processing
- Revamp of electrical and automation systems
Tblisi, December 2019