Take advantage of our many years of international experience
Sustained Visions (SUSVI) is a group of competent and experienced engineers, consultants and managers providing differentiated services to various industries. It was founded in 2013 by Eng. Ralf Slomski.
Sustained Visions is a group of competent and experienced engineers, consultants and managers providing differentiated services to various industries. The area of focus comprises technology, project management,energy efficiency, environment and operational excellence as well as Best Practice Implementation.
The spectrum of services includes engineering, consultancy and services, innovative solutions to industries as well a a network of industrial and consumable products.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Operation and Maintenance
- Project development
- Conceptual development and Feasibility Studies
- Operational support
- Project Management
- Interim Management
- Energy efficiency
- Environmental Consulting
- Technical and operational trainings and courses
- Industrial Inspections /Industrial Acceptance Tests as well as the implementation of “Best Practices” in energy intensive industries.
For over 25 years the founder of Sustained Visions, Ralf Slomski, is a leading manager for engineering, construction and service of industrial plants and systems within the international cement, mining and minerals processing industries. He has worked in various senior positions and on both, as a customer as well as supplier’s interest.
Collaboration Partners / The Network
- Supervisory Board and Advisory Board mandates in the Construction and Building Materials Industry
- Advisor for Private Equity
- Honorary positions: from 2010 to 30 June 2016 President of the Federal Association of Building Materials, Stones and Earths (BBS) and member of the board of the Federal Association of German Industry (BDI)
- From 2000 to 2016 Member of the Management Board of HeidelbergCement AG
- Since July 1, 2016 c KernConsult
- Gebhard Lehmann is a qualified mechanical engineer
- Extensive experience in international project business in tunnelling / mining / oil / gas exploration
- From 1999 to 2016 Chairman of the Executive Board of Herrenknecht AG
- Since 2017 self-employed as a consultant
- Various mandates in China, Middle East, and Asia
- Michael Preisler maintains broad international networks in the raw materials and mechanical engineering sectors
- He links his understanding of how a particular market works with intimate knowledge of production and technology
- Holds degrees in engineering from the RWTH Aachen University and in industrial engineering from the Technische Universität München (TUM)
- 22-year industrial career as a General Manager, board member and CFO in the mining, metal-foundry and automotive supply industries.
- Past positions include general manager roles in North Africa, as CFO, and a variety of roles, initially at Metallgesellschaft in Frankfurt and Tunis, at Aurubis in Hamburg, and then with the Freudenberg Group
- Consultant focusing on international Executive and Expert Search since 2007
Get In touch