Owners & Lenders Engineering
We understand the challenges of developing and constructing an investment project within your industry. Maximising return on investment whilst reducing all project risks to a minimum is the key to success.
We recognise the need for a flexible approach to work that supports the owner in finding the right balance between speed of execution, technical precision, room to manoeuvre in contractual negotiations, and overall cost.
An inherent advantage is gained through engaging us in your project development process since, in addition to managing the planning process, we also undertake the design of a project and thereby develop the best suitable option for your requirements which yields highest return.
Our owner’s engineer services include:
- Site selection
- Schedule analysis and optimization
- Feasibility and project planning analysis and alternatives analysis
- Project evaluation
- Technical commercial specifications
- Complete construction management, supervision and commissioning services
- Contract negotiations
- Environmental reviews
We assist project financiers and investors in achieving financial close or commercial operation of their project.
We provide detailed commercial and technical advice to critically appraise projects prior to and during construction, or to assess the status of existing operational assets.
We understand the importance of qualifying and quantifying risk in collaboration with legal advisors, as well as facilitating risk mitigation with the sponsor and their advisors prior to an investment decision. The work is often followed by a post-financial close phase where we monitor construction and handover to operation on behalf of the lender.
Our lender’s engineer services include:
- Project review (Technical due diligence)
- Assessing and evaluating the budget (Commercial due diligence)
- Engineering, procurement and construction schedule review
- Monitoring construction progress and fund utilization
- Project cost and trending analysis
- Proposing potential corrective measures to prevent time and cost overruns
- Ensuring Health, Safety and environmental (HSE) compliance
- Quality assurance at project site or at manufacturer’s workshop
- Annual operational review
Get In touch